Did you know about our hassle-free financing options?
Full Service Air Conditioning and Heating Contracting Company
how you can keep your home efficient!
Does Your Home Feel Really Drafty?
- Are parts of your home cold and others hot in the winter?
- Do you ever feel uncomfortably warm even when your air conditioning is running?
- Do you wish your utility bills weren’t so high?
Is Your Furnace Extremely Inefficient?
The following are indicators of inefficiency:
- Natural draft or an exhaust fan to create or control the flow of combustion gases
- Continuous pilot light, or electronic ignition (no pilot light)
- Heavy heat exchanger
Improve Energy Usage By Up To 30%
- About 50% of the average home’s utility bill is spent on heating and air conditioning.
- Duct leakage in homes costs homeowners $25 billion a year in utility costs
- Thanks to leaky ducts, 30 cents of every $1 spent on heating and cooling a home is lost